Prof. Donata Kurpas MD, PhD
Individual and group psychotherapy of psychosomatic disorders, depression, neurosis, insomnia, anxiety disorders, anorexia and bulimia.
Psychotherapy also for elderly patients and couples therapy.
Psychotherapy via Skype (donatakurpas1) – please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I work in a system of weekly meetings, treating the first meetings as a time for getting to know each other, getting to know the principles and possibilities of psychotherapy and making a decision about starting it. I am convinced that everyone has the chance to find „their” therapist, with whom she/he will feel safe and stay in a relationship that brings hope …
My training in psychotherapy
- 2006 – completed post-graduate studies. Basics of Psychotherapy – the first part of 4-year education; Jagiellonian University, Medical Center for Postgraduate Education of the Jagiellonian University
- from 2007 – member of the Polish Psychiatric Association, Psychotherapy Section
- 2008 – completed post-graduate studies. Detailed Problems of Psychotherapy – the second part of 4-year education; Jagiellonian University, Medical Center for Postgraduate Education of the Jagiellonian University
Other trainings in the field of psychotherapy:
Integrative psychotherapy of anxiety disorders
Integrative psychotherapy of depression
Hypnosis in psychotherapy and medicine
Psychotherapist as a tool for change in psychotherapy
Self experience – personal experience
Integrative Short-term Psychotherapy
Specialization course: Basics of diagnosis and therapy of mental disorders.
- 2005-2008 – training psychotherapy within the self group (125 hours) – Ewa Niezgoda, Kraków
- since 2007 – individual and group psychotherapy office: patients with anxiety and / or depression disorders, with eating disorders, couples therapy
- 2008 – training camp (60 hours) – as part of psychotherapy training
- 2008 – interpersonal training (40 hours) – Halina Nałęcz-Nieniewska, Warsaw
2008-2010 – individual training psychotherapy (98 sessions) – Katarzyna Ćwirko-Kusztan, Wrocław
- 2016 – internship at the Division of Neuroses Treatment of the Department of Psychiatry at the Medical University of Wroclaw (240 hours)
- 2018 – internship at the Psychiatric Day Ward (Phoenix – Sosnowiec) – group psychotherapy of psychotic and affective disorders (120 hours)
In professional practice, I am guided by the requirements adopted by the Polish Psychiatric Association.
I work in a psychodynamic approach and my work is supervised by certified supervisors of the Polish Psychiatric Association.
Phone: +48 606 323 449
Address of my office: Poland, Wroclaw, 69 Jaracza St. (apartment No 1)